Job ID: 1
Closing Date: 30-Nov-2017
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: The job holder will require, as a minimum:
· Bachelor degree or higher.
· AIS course or trained and approved on AIS job functions by a competent aviation organization.
· IT course with good computer proficiency, especially in MS Word, Excel, etc.
· Excellent written and spoken skills in English language.
· AFTN knowledge.
· Ability to work shift patterns (24/7).
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of internal and external audit process (preferable).