Fujairah International Airport has developed an Ultimate Vision with shorter term, intermediate vision that supports the implementation and promotion of the Integrated Management System conforming to and consistent with the Quality Standard (ISO 9001:2008), Environment Stand Standard (ISO 14001:2004), Head Health and Safety Standard (BS OHSAS 18001:2007) and applicable statutory, legal requirements and customer requirements that Fujairah International Airport subscribe to in its aviation operation.
Integrated Management System Policy
Fujairah International Airport and all its organizational units are committed to pursuing customer excellence service delivery whilst identifying environment aspects of operations; and promote sustainable airport operation and occupational health and safety (OH&S) culture to eliminate or minimize risk to personnel and other interested parties.
- Promote a culture of aviation customer service, environmentally sustainable operation as well as health and safety responsibility among its employees,suppliers,clients and the community.
- Comply with requirements of Integrated Management System, regulatory and legislative requirement and to continually improve the effectiveness of operations.
- Implement cost effective programs related to enhancing customer satisfaction, resource conservation,prevention of pollution and environmental protection,minimize incidents, prevent injury, ill-health and provision of a safe and productive work environment, and continual improvement of the programs.
- Policy,objectives and promotion shall be communicated and understood within the organization and interested parties.
- Maintain and regularly audit/review the company quality management system, environment, health and safety management system to ensure that it meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.